Saturday, December 15, 2012

Thanksgiving...

What a late post, grrr to me. I want so badly to be all caught up on blogging, but I'm behind, boo.
You can see my "perfect" three kiddos loving on each other...
Got to love paper houses that can HIGHLY entertain your kids in the house for three days straight.
Thank you Thanksgiving...
I have to catch a photo of myself, if I didn't you have to wonder if there would ever be any taken? J/K
Yup, that is my husband arriving at my parents house with home made hats for all! Who do you think pay have needed to craft these before work? Tommy! He made all of them!
Some of us were Native Americans
Others were taking over the "new-land"

After, a yum-o dinner Ty relaxed with Noah and my Dad's stuffed fish :)
 

Happy super late THANKSGIVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment