Sunday, December 30, 2012

Days before Jesus Birthday!

Three days in a row we celebrated Jesus birth. Sunday we headed north to my Aunt Lori and Uncle Dave's home. As you can see my Mom and Dad came too! Unfortunately I did get a picture of Lori, Dave, or my cousin Rachael who were there. Rachael and I enjoyed pool! Then my Dad and Tommy took over and played three times. Tommy and I love pool!
Monday we headed to my parents house. Gift opening was new to Mimi!
This photo was also at Lori and Dave's. They blessed the kids with clothes!
Mimi loved her new hat, and she loved wearing it despite the facial expression.
My Mom looked fabulous with or without the hat.
So continues Eli's obsession with babies, but now he has bottles for them. Mimi got two bottles in her stocking, Eli and Mimi fell in love with feeding their babies.
 
Eli did it like a busy parent, focusing on more than one thing!
Check out the focus!

What might this be?
A WSU, UW fly swatter! UW kind only!

Yup fell in love at WSU. Was an AXO lady (and still am). Found deep friendships. I followed the Love of my life to UW and graduated from UW with a degree in "Society, Ethics, and Human Behavior." Basically, I am a college mutt. 
Ty was so excited to give me a gift he had picked out... a beautiful PURPLE (my color)ornament for the tree.
Our gift to Noah.
Mimi was so excited to see what she got...it was a matching apron!
She really wanted to be the center of attention...

The boys most fabulous gift. Cars that race in the dark or light!
Not only did the kids LOVE it, but Tommy and my Dad did too. My Dad was so excited to get it the kids that he had a hard time not giving them to the boys early, but he waited until Christmas!
Funny point of the this picture, do you see?
Mimi loved her new hate, but thought she was keeping herself hidden when I look this picture on our way home.
Christmas morning photos to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment