Wednesday, December 12, 2012

My Daddy-O

I LOVE celebrating Birthdays, more so than I used to. When my Dad can to our house for gifts, tacos, and donuts pretending to be a cake, we have a blast.
Why on earth has it taken nearly 29 years to want to spent time with my Dad? I want to know him better. Dad did you read that? <wink> As you can see my Dad's present was fish, a stuffed fish. I thought it was a fabulous gift considering that I have so many  memories of fishing with my Dad. So the stuffed version was a perfect gift...and of course the kids we so excited about FISH!
Ahhh, Mimi liked the fish too, you need Mimi because it is fun boy style fun!

One of my Dad's other loves for a gift is nuts, so we also got him a new nut cracker. My boys were fascinated with the new tool, they needed to taste what it produced!
Happy "late blog post"  Dad. I luv you. I am giving away your secret, "luv" is how my Dad always spelled it when I was younger... I learned it from you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment