Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Community Group

What a fabulous Christmas party! Tommy and I feel so blessed that through getting pluged into a Community Group we have developed friends...
We love that weekly we have a get together that allows all the men and all the ladies to touch base on life, parenting, and our realationship with the Lord. Heather, the home of the Christmas Party we went to... Odette another dear friend from our Community Group... and church Mars Hill. 
My lovely kids hanging out with the other 20 something kiddos hanging out.
Even a suit!
Darren and Tommy chatting away... in a manly way of course.
Oh my dessert! 
Background story... what Tommy and I first got married I wanted to learn how to run a home in many Biblical wifely ways. The gal on the left was running a class at the Ballard location of our church at Mars Hill. She seriously transformed my abilty to cook, budget, and organize. I was so excited to see her 6 years later! The gal on the right is also a friendship built through out church...
This is "most" of the kids at the Christmas party. What a blessing kids are! A handful, but a blessing!
 
This little lady, Megan, she loves me when I am at Odette's
Jesus's Birthday Cake!

Curious Mimi
Eat Jack! This is one of Ty's close friends.
My dear friend Melissa :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment