Thursday, December 20, 2012

Parenting sucks sometimes.

The last couple weeks have been an uproar of storms in this home. Tommy and I am at the end of our patience. We need a vacation. When your own kids bring you to tears, and not in the good way. I need to breath. I need to step away from the chaos of disciplining and breath as I pray to the Lord for patience.

Heavenly Father give me grace.
Patience with by children, so that my tears are for joy not
Frustration.
Please allow me to be able to find time away from cleaning, cooking, laundry, and the repetitive work In my home.
I so desire to savour the gifts that are my Children.
Please allow me to discipline them as if you were to teach me of my sin.
Help me to breath in the patience.
That you have for me.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment