Monday, January 7, 2013

Two-Nine

Yup I am 29. When I think about it, I really look forward to ageing. Each year I get is one more than I expect.
 This cake came from the smartest husband ever. He went to get one and found a purple (my favorite color) frosted, vanilla/chocolate frozen ice-cream cake, decorated with Gerber Daisey, ONE ON MY FAVORITES. It was as if Jesus stepped into DQ made my cake and made sure Tommy found it!
 At my parents house to celebrate me a little more, Noah got some cuddle time.
 Got to love, cute pictures. I guess I post them simply because I want to look at them!
 You will never guess what I got from my parents! A check so I can get another tattoo!
Happy Birthday to me!

3 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about birthdays now, another year of life has been lived. We are so lucky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara no luck needed, life or death, the Lord is a blessing.

    ReplyDelete