Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Randoms

I feel like a lot of my pictures that I take are completely random. I don't want to forget to mention cute too. Oh, and stay tuned for videos of all kinds of things! 

As you know we live in a confused home. We love UW because of Tommy's fabulous job, and of course the UW relationship I have with there surgeons, radiation docs, and chemo docs! Then there is WSU the place to meet eachother , Tommy and I, and learn how to go to collage!
This is how Miriam puts her pants on, e-v-e-r-y time. I guess in makes sense she can't see her tushy so as long as her pants are covering the front they are on!
She is also quite obsessed with being in diapers only. Truly she would LoVe to be running naked all the time!
Taco Salads! Yup I made the taco shell with this cool gift my Mom and Dad got us. It was so yummy. Miriam, no joke, ate ALL OF IT. Every single bight. YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment