Monday, January 21, 2013

Aloha!

Yup I am 29. I had to plan a party, and why not Aloha Bowling! I made the BEST banana muffins with a bit of decor :) The recipe came from my midwife who also loved baby sitting the kids and staying the night to watch over me when Tommy went back to work after all the medical ish. They are so yummy! I so excited to have little umbrellas over each treat. 
All the ladies got layed by the lay ? (Melissa and Andrea) Andrea asked me to share my story of suffering a while back, she videoed it. Some day I will get it posted :)
Amanda and I, I don't have a picture of Heather Anderson, but she came too!
Bryn, Jessica, and Andrea...
My best friend Jennifer since 2nd grade. She got married two weeks before me, and we accidentaly with out talking about it, bought the exact same wedding dresses!
More friends from my Junior High church, and High school. Carolyn and Leah...
There were more than just these 8 ladies, it was an amazing blessing to see so many wonderful "sisters" there to help me celebrate my 29th Birthday! (also pictures Jen, Heather A., Odette, and Angel :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fantastic time! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Danielle, I FINALLY got to see my wedding video that was lost. Saw your husband from back in the day...

    ReplyDelete