Thursday, February 21, 2013

2

Some days I really want my little kids to act like a big kid. It is just so easy to forget to savor all moments as our kids grow. Miriam made her Birthday a celebration, the boys were super overwhelms for their 2nd ones. Look at all those gifts from us, and all her Grandmas and Grandpas, close and far away !

Look at that smile, and this was just the beginning if gifts!
A thank you smile to Jeri and Ron's package! Every lady loves a new phone :)

I made Mimi a Birthday bedtime blanket! Each boy has one and now she does too!
Miriam was specific as to what she wanted her Birthday cake to be. Pink with sprinkles!
She was taken pictures.
I think this is one of my favorite pictures. She was wearing her new backpack, and asking for a picture to be taken :)
I so desire to watch you grow up knowing that the Lord walks with you and holds your hand. We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment